Dear Ace Hardware of Fort Collins Customers,
During these last several months you have all supported this community, our employees and their families with patience and loyalty. We thank you very much as we are keenly aware of the challenges many face as we all carefully navigate through the current pandemic.
At this particular moment we are experiencing unprecedented product and service demand. We want everyone to know we are doing our very best to meet our commitment to outstanding customer service, to our brand of being helpful, and by properly stocking the store. We must admit we are not always achieving the level of success we target. Therefore, we will be adding new team members to assure our team is properly staffed, trained and supported. Also, we will be making the following interim changes to our hours and some of the services we provide. We believe that these temporary changes will result in an improved and safer experience for you and for our team. After all, we are in this together!
Here are the changes you will see that will allow us to get products on the shelves more timely when you shop essentially in store, work with our curbside pickup team, and use online services or our delivery services:
- Updated store hours will go in effect Saturday, May 9, 2020. These time changes will allow our staff extra time to keep the shelves stocked and the store clean for our customers and employees.
Monday- 8am to 6pm
Tuesday- 10am to 4pm (new)
Wednesday- 8am to 6pm
Thursday -10am to 4:00pm (new)
Friday- 8am to 6pm
Saturday- 9am to 5pm
Sunday -10am to 5pm
- Effective Saturday, May 9, 2020, our restrooms will be closed to the public.
- Our screen repair service will be put on hold. Please check back with us in June for availability.
- During peak customer traffic times, we may ask customers to briefly wait outside the store in an effort to ensure safe distancing inside the store. We anticipate this being implemented on the weekends between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- Customers and employees of Ace Hardware of Fort Collins need to wear face coverings per the Public Health Orders of Larimer County and the State of Colorado. Thank you and we wish you safety and health.
- We will continue to politely ask that customers and employees maintain a safe distance from others of six feet or more.
- Essential shopping is encouraged. Our team members may kindly remind customers to shop essentially to maintain awareness.
We want to thank each of you and the local community at large for shopping with Ace Hardware of Fort Collins. We look forward to achieving improvements with and for you.
With Sincere Appreciation and Best Regards,
Tim and Julie Kenney