Dear Ace Hardware of Fort Collins Customers,
During these last several months you have all supported this community, our employees and their families with patience and loyalty. Thank you for your dedication to our store and your understanding as we have made changes and updates to our hours and processes.
Here are the latest changes you will see that will allow us to get products on the shelves more timely when you shop essentially in store, work with our curbside pickup team, and use online services or our delivery services:
- Store hours are changing slightly, starting June 18. These time changes will allow us to slowly return to our normal hours of operations:
Monday- 8am to 6pm
Tuesday- Starting June 30, we will move from 10am to 4pm to 10am-6pm
Wednesday- 8am to 6pm
Thursday – 8am to 6pm
Friday- 8am to 6pm
Saturday- Starting June 27, we will move from 9am to 5pm to our regular hours 8am-6pm
Sunday -10am to 5pm
- Restrooms will re-open to the public on July 1, 2020.
- Our screen repair service is back open and functioning.
- During peak customer traffic times, we may ask customers to briefly wait outside the store in an effort to ensure safe distancing inside the store. We anticipate this being implemented on the weekends between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- Based on June 4 affirmations, customers and employees must continue to wear facial coverings when inside our store.
- We will continue to politely ask that customers and employees maintain a safe distance from others of six feet or more.
- Essential shopping is encouraged. Our team members may kindly remind customers to shop essentially to maintain awareness.
We want to thank each of you and the local community at large for shopping with Ace Hardware of Fort Collins. We look forward to the completion of our newly expanded store to better serve you with all your hardware, home, and project needs.
With Sincere Appreciation and Best Regards,
Tim and Julie Kenney